Sunday, October 01, 2006

Can it be 2 months already??


Can you believe that I have been here for 2 months already. I can't!

Sunday school is going well. After Thanksgiving I am going to split the one class into 2. The class now is from kindergarten to Grade 9 so I am going to take the kids in grades 6-9 and do a Youth class with them. Youth group will be starting soon. I am excited about that happening, the kids are too.

The Wardens (for you non anglicans; the elders, the ones in charge, the one who hired me) keep telling me what good job I am doing, and how impressed they are in what I have been able to accomplish in the short time I have been here. I just tell them I am just doing my job! I know that I am still in the "honeymoon" but it feels good to have so much support.

The peace the God gives is reigning true and strong even in the midst of family crisis.

No comments: