Sunday, November 05, 2006

Oh Where Oh Where Has our Bonnie Gone???

So I know its been a while since I last posted so here goes.

You know the song I've been everywhere? That describes the last month. I have been to see the sights of downtown Calgary.


Oylmpic Park with the old and new city hall in the back ground.


What can I say we are in cowboy country so there is horses everywhere!


Even ones made from scrape metal!



After Calgary it was off to Drumheller and the Badlands. It is like you have stepped off the earth and onto another planet. This is a cool area and if your in the area you need to take the time to see this area. It's the region where the Dinosaurs were found and it's used in the film industry.

This is Horse theif canyon. Used in many movies. I have been here twice and it never gets old!

This is part of the Hoo Doos. They are rock formations created by wind erosions. They are very cool.

Me on a supension bridge. Last time I was here I couldn't make it across. This time it was a breeze.

This is a display in the Royal Terral Museum. It was very cool in there. I could have watch them clean bones forever. I am still struggling with the whole where do the dinosaurs fit in with the creation story... But I am working it out.

So that has been part one of Oh Where Oh Where has our Bonnie Gone, stay tuned for Part two and see what happens when Liz comes to join the adventures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are some awesome pictures. Yep,...I'm a little Jealous.

Anonymous said...

didn't find any other way to contact in site so doing it here hopefully you get it. #1.bonnie please either wear contacts or get clear frames your a beautiful lady,& your eyes are too; but the glasses you wear look like the masks that Ellen uses on her games. #2. pull you hair back bun,pont tail what ever.#3. lose the the black jacket & stop w\ busy pattern blouses w\ ruffles puts on pounds;go w\ bright solids & nutural colors . that's all Love you & your show.